Thursday, May 21, 2009

Story!!

Wow. Today was normal.

Before recess, we had nothing (well I didn't). There were Chinese and Islam.

So...I spent the time reading. And just hanging out, quietly.

Then, after recess, there was English 1. A normal speech and then a 350 word essay.

Our teacher actually gave us this speech to write on before. Although I wrote funny and stupid last time cause the points were off, this time I had to agree with them. I wanted marks.

The essay was fun. There were 5 questions. I picked number 2 which meant you have to write a story! Fun! But marks will be troublesome to get.

So, I added bombastic words and since I didn't know whether I could write fiction, I wrote a normal robbery and fighting. Then...I ran out of time. So, I ended it by putting a sentence that could either mean the main character dies or lives. Teacher decides. 3 pages long (front and back). Though the ending was utter nonsense. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment