Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Glotoneria

Today was Physics 1 and Add maths.

Physics was easy. I could even think about the future while doing the calculations. That's how easy it was.

Add maths, well that's a different story. I always get straight A's for my maths during Form 1, Form 2 and Form 3 (not boasting). This year was different for there is add maths and my excellent maths tuition that I took while in the younger years isn't teaching Form 4 and above. So I went for different tuitions.

The first exam I still managed to ace my maths as well as my add maths.

But now, I don't think so...

Add maths was hard. I couldn't believe the questions. I could so most of them but I wasn't too sure with them. One side of my head was straining to do, the other side was pondering about something else.

It took me the whole 2 1/2 hours to finish the damn paper. I couldn't even check it. What the hell!?

Oh yeah, the title, Glotoneria, means gluttony in Spanish.

I thought of an old show that used that word with the utmost coolest since I was given the free time cause my dad let me skip my perfectly timed tuition - Add maths. Lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment