Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hacking

Well...exams on Friday was ok i guess.

English and EST. Nothing much there.

I don't see a point in taking EST nevertheless, I wrote until i had to rush the last two paragraphs. Useless time limit.

English...well...just the usual I guess.

On Monday, there's History and Chemistry. I studied for Chem already but history...I'm getting to it. I've studied like 2 chapters already and I have to make haste to study others.

I also discovered that one of my 'friends' is hacking me on msn. I dunno what the hack does but I do know he can steal some info. Either way, I've got another friend who can help me hack back.

And his hack is dangerous. But the funny thing is, when I told my parents about this, my dad said:

"If they can hack, why can't you? You should learn"

And I was in shock. Sort of. Kinda expected something like that. My parents are kinda unpredictable.

I also composed like three new tunes in my head. I need to find my old keyboard (the musical kind) if I wanna play it out.

Anyways, whoever who's taking exams, good luck!! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment