Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life

'Bloggie gonna die? Oh...so sad.' said me in baby's voice. 'Little baby blogger!'

Yeah...my poor blog's gonna die if I don't feed it. So I shall now. Everyone pretty much thinks I'm crazy. Well...my close group of friends in class anyway. Just because someone constantly talks about death, torture, money and redheads does not make them psychotic! Or does it? Lol.

Finally watched Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen. It was freaking awesome. It was THE best movie I've watched this year SO FAR. Either way, I think I'm hooked to playing pool. Been playing everytime I go to the movies. It's just something about the game and my talent that makes it so nice. Sorry, but humans need to boast once in a while. Me and my friend has come to a conclusion that I have VERY low self-esteem.

Again, school and everything else is boring. I can't do much anymore. I feel like I'm wasting my time in Malaysia. I feel like travelling.

Trying to occupy myself with other stuff such as: games, anime, manga, friends, movies, music, homework, and food. Been having a big craving of food lately.

Now, I'm just waiting for the 6th Harry Potter movie to come out and then it's back to reading the books. Never found time to read them before. I'm on temporary break.

Blogger signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment