Monday, June 8, 2009

Holidays

Well...reporting in from the holidays network...

The holidays for me are pretty much normal. Playing my ps3 with 2 new games.

I can't believe one of it was actually a romantic type...well...more war and killing though...but the ending was...well...like I said...romantic...Lolz!

The other one was...well...fun.

I've also been playing basketball...

Bleach is getting much nicer and I've started on a new one.

Well...pretty much just that...since all my friends are all far away...

But! I did go to the movies with Ian, High Yoong and Zen Zuan to watch Night At The Museum 2.

Everyone has got to watch that! It's funny!

And then we played pool...for free! They were having a promotional day. I sucked at the first two games, but impressed everyone when I won the third by scoring impossible shots. Well...not impossible but hard. Ian was betting about biting his stick and all. And...he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment