Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 Damai

Hmm......Just realized that i forgot to talk about my class. Haha.

4 Damai rocks!!!

I have cool classmates.....like Li Jian, Farhan, Zen Zuan, Ian, High Yoong, Shi Hui and Syazwani...just to name a few. I have made many new friends as well such as Zach, Chao Jian, Shee Foong, Joshua and Nufail...and others.

But i still miss my old class, my friends.

I still get to talk to them because of either same clubs, recess time or tennis!!

A lot of the people in my class live in Kota Kemuning. At least, i'm not the only one. There's also a guy who's in my church - Mike Hon and from my other church - Karthik. -two churches!?-

Hmmm......Don't really think i want to write anymore.....I don't even know what to write anymore...

Hmmm....There's a cute girl in my class....and.....I'm AJK maths....

Hmmm....Well.....guess i'm done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment